Lagos State Ministry of Health says a third case of coronavirus has been confirmed in the state.
The victim, a 30-year-old Nigerian woman, returned from the United Kingdom on Friday, the ministry said in a tweet on Tuesday.
She is said to have observed self-isolation, developed symptoms and tested positive.
The woman, the ministry said, is currently receiving attention at Mainland General Hospital.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
- This is a new case independent of the index case
- 30 year old Nigerian, female
- Returned from the UK on 13th March
- Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
- Tested positive
- Now at Mainland GH receiving care